Admission Procedure & Policies
1. Registration fee paid in full. REGISTRATION FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
2. Parents/Guardians submit a completed registration packet, including parents'/guardians' signature giving Legacy Christian Academy (LCA) permission to contact previous day cares and/or schools.
3. (Elementary only) LCA receives previous achievement test scores and report cards.
4. Previous day care and/or school (administrators, teachers, psychologists, etc.) are contacted and interviewed about the said child’s progress, abilities, disabilities, and behavior while in their care.
5. Personal interview will be held between student, parents/guardians, administrator, and possibly teacher(s) and board members. The administrator will interview the family about their expectations of LCA. Findings through the registration packet, previous day care/school interviews, test results, and the personal interview will be culminated to see if LCA is the school for the child. If so and both parties are in agreement, the parent covenant and other relevant papers will be signed. Admission is accepted and the child will be allowed to attend LCA.
6. If not, admission will be rejected and the child will not be allowed to attend LCA. The paid registration fee will be returned.
Preschool & Kindergarten
|< Prev||Next >|