· The Bible to be the only inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God. (II Timothy 3:16; II Peter 1:21)
· That there is one God, eternally existent in three persons; Father, Son and the Holy Spirit. (Luke 3:22; Matthew 28:19; II Corinthians 13:14)
· In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ(John 1:1-3), in His virgin birth (John 1:14; Matthew 1:18-23), sinless life(Hebrew 4:15), miracles, atoning death on the cross, bodily resurrection (Luke 24:36-43), bodily ascension into heaven (Hebrews 4:14-16) & His personal return once again in power and glory (Acts 1:11).
· That salvation cannot be gained by human effort, but only through God's grace in the redemption He provided in Jesus Christ; a redemption which leads to a life devoted to obeying God. (Ephesians 2:8-9)
· That repentant believers in Christ should be baptized in water, by immersion (the Biblical form of baptism), in obedience to Christ. (Matthew 28:18-20)
· In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, indwelling, the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life. (Ezekiel 36:27)
· In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved into the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation. (John 5:29)